The Duck Guy is one of the main protagonists of the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared series, along with Red Guy and Yellow Guy. He is also sometimes referred to as Duck or Bird Guy. Some fans call him Robin, but this is not his official name. He tends to theorize about the topics presented to him and his friends as well as question them, and likes eating chicken with his friends. It is not confirmed he is a duck, although it is more than likely since his counterpart in the horrible recreation of Episode 1 That Red Guy discovers in Episode 4, appears as a live duck.
In DHMIS 2, when he started to find out the true meaning of time, Tony the Talking Clock cut him off.
In DHMIS 3, Duck was having a chicken picnic with his friends, and when Yellow Guy left, he and Red Guy ate the chicken, and decided to give Yellow Guy the last egg.
In DHMIS 5, he eventually had enough of the Teachers, but then a Giant Can ate him.In DHMIS 6, when the world was reverted by Red Guy, he appeared again in a world with freedom.
- "It's just a boring old orange!" (DHMIS 1)
- ''Get off me...!'' (DHMIS 5)
- "What do you mean?! We're already clean!" (DHMIS 2)
- "But There's so much chicken left, and i'd like to eat the chicken." (DHMIS 3)
- "look! There he goes, flying through the sky." (DHMIS 3)
- "Pesky bee!" (DHMIS 3)
- "Digital Style!" (DHMIS 4)
- "I don't want to do this anymore!!" (DHMIS 5)
- "Fi-F-Fish on my tray!? WHAT!? WHERE AM I-I-I-I-I!?!?" (DHMIS 6)
- "Yes! If only there was some way to learn more information about this..." (DHMIS 4)
- "Yes, but... Something's... Wrong!" (DHMIS 5)
- "Wow! We're all computer-ey!" (DHMIS 4)
- "Maybe time's just a construct of human perception. An illusion created by-" (DHMIS 2)
- "The apple that's fresh is ripe to the core!" (DHMIS 2)
- "I don't see what you mean!" (DHMIS 1)
- "That's not enough time!" (DHMIS 2)
- "We're sorry we upset you, but look! We brought you the last boiled egg, to cheer you up!" (DHMIS 3)
- "I live in my house!" (DHMIS 4)
- "Something's....missing..." (DHMIS 5)
- ”Oh...” (DHMIS 2)
- ”Time...?!” (DHMIS 4)
- “But If he’s not quite real, then I’m not real too! And your not real you...is inside your real you!” (DHMIS 4, digital world)
- "Now we have finished the chicken picnic..." (DHMIS 3)
- During the events of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5, Duck Guy is eaten by a large can. His organs are canned, and force fed to Yellow Guy.
- Duck Guy is the only character to be expectedly killed, as the tins full of green fur have his face on it, implying he was killed and canned. Also, at the 5:22 mark his head turns and screams, with X's in his eyes.
- Duck Guy's voice is autotuned, possibly so he could sing better because he's a bad singer.
- In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4, Duck Guy follows Red Guy's lead, responding to "If only there was a way to learn more about the world..." with "Yes! If only there was some way to learn more information about this!" an audio cue then follows his line.
- Duck Guy appears genuinely confused when the Globe isn't the episode's teacher.
- It is theorized by fans that Duck Guy is elderly, however there is not much evidence and this had not been proven, other than a few small details like his voice and how he can arguably be perceived as a little bit wrinkly.
- A reason to this is because he starts to defy Tony's logic, but he was cut off before he finished.
- Another reason is that he doesn't know what a computer does and tries to defy their logic.
- One released image shows Duck Guy without a beak and has only one large eye that takes up almost all of the space on his face.
- Ironically, Duck Guy enjoys eating chicken, yet he is a bird/Chicken himself.
- Duck Guy is voiced by Baker Terry.
- In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6, Duck Guy appears when Red Guy fiddles with the Machine. This has led some people to believe that duck guy was never real and was just generated by the Machine, like the teachers. However, this is likely untrue as Red Guy also appears.