This article or section is a stub. This may be due to incorrect editing, imcomplete and missing info, or vandalism.
Red Guy in "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4"
Red Guy (Also known as 'Harry' by fans) is one of the three main protagonists of the DHMIS series.
Appearance and PersonalityEdit
Red Guy is portrayed as a humanoid being with red skin and long, red fronds, Red Guy is by far the most cynical of the group. Most of the DHMIS Fandom has theorized that his name is "Harry", however this is not his confirmed name. Becky and Joe have confirmed the names of other characters, yet Red Guy's is yet to be confirmed. He questions quite a few he sees and often sees past the views of the "Teachers", as shown when he tried to make Colin the Computer stop talking by attempting to press his power button.
Although he supposedly 'dies' in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4, it turns out that he had somehow escaped the world of the "'Teachers", and knows something that Yellow Guy and Bird Guy do not. In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5, he is seen several times as a cameo through the episode, and is revealed at the end to be the mysterious person trying to contact the others from outside, now wearing an outfit akin to a private investigator.
In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6, he is shown in what appears to be an office, with other generic Red Guys. He is bored and decides to interrupt a piano show to sing lyrics from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 1 at what looks to be some sort of nightclub, which is received poorly. After he is transported elsewhere, he pulls the plug on the machine, effectively restarting the world. In this new world, he is shown to be a classic blue, his favorite color as shown Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 1.
- Red Guy appears in the initiation ceremony in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3.
- Red Guy appears in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5, when Duck Guy makes the camera fall, he is shown to be standing off-camera, watching. Before Duck Guy knocks the camera over, in the microwave, the spaghetti has eyes that make it resemble Red Guy.
- According to an interview, Red Guy claims to be bald under all of his hair.
- In the same interview, Red Guy also claims to be on an all-grain diet that is causing some rather... grusome side affects. In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5, all of the food that are 'healthy' happen to be grain based (along with aspic, of course). All of the food with Roy's name on them happen to be grain based too (For example, Roy's Oats)
- Colin is very rude towards Red Guy, interrupting him multiple times.
- Like Steak Guy and Space / Universe Guy, he is a full body suit