Sketchbook is the sole antagonist of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.
Sketchbook (Called Paige by most fans), is a small notepad of sorts. She has a black cover, little black arms, with round eyes, eyebrows, a mouth that looks pasted on, and colorful hair, that is just a bunch of strings that were glued on one of its pages. She also carries a yellow pencil in its right hand.
Sketchbook teaches them about how to be creative, but then everything goes downhill from there. She seems to dislike Yellow Guy the most, telling him that his favorite color's not creative, and pours oil over his painting of a clown.
- "What's your favorite idea?"
- "Because you're not thinking creatively!"
- "I use my hair to express myself!"
- "Whoa there friend, you might need to slow down!"
- "Green is not a creative color."
- "Listen to your heart, listen to the rain, listen to the voices in your brain!"
- "Now let's all agree to never be creative again."
- "Let's get creative!"
- Sketchbook appears in DHMIS 2 -Time, where she was seen sitting on the bedside table near the Red Guy.
- She has no confirmed relationship with any teacher, but she is often shipped with Tony (If you ship Paige with anyone, thats fine! just remember that you are shipping objects.) Some other ships are Lovenote, Papercan, and Digital Art.
- Sketchbook says that green's not a creative color, even though that it doesn't say anything about Duck Guy, who is green. Also it has some green in its hair.
- You can see her in the first "Help" video seen, ripped off of her body.
- She is the only one of the puppets that doesn't appear in Colin's Episode.
- In the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared dream sequence, Sketchbook appears on the wall with Duck and Tony, and is in the digital world as well.
- Her gender is officially revealed by Joseph Pelling as "paper." Link: 
- She is the only teacher not to make a comeback via the machine in DHMIS 6.