Sketchbook is the sole antagonist of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.
Sketchbook (Called Paige by most fans), is a small notepad of sorts. It has a black cover, little black arms, with googly eyes, eyebrows, a mouth that looks pasted on, and colorful hair, that is just a bunch of strings that were glued on one of its pages. It also carries a yellow pencil in its right hand.
Sketchbook teaches them about how to be creative, but then everything goes downhill from there. It seems to dislike Yellow Guy the most, telling him that his favorite color's not creative, and pours oil over his painting of a clown.
- "What's your favorite idea?"
- "Because you're not thinking creatively!"
- "I use my hair to express myself!"
- "Whoa there friend, you might need to slow down!"
- "Green is not a creative color."
- "Listen to your heart, listen to the rain, listen to the voices in your brain!"
- "Now let's all agree to never be creative again."
- Sketchbook appears in DHMIS 2 - Time, where it was sitting on the bedside table near the Red Guy.
- It has no confirmed relationship with any teacher, but it is often shipped with Tony (Padlock, which is a play on Notepad and Clock.) Some other ships are Lovenote, Papercan, and Digital Art.
- Sketchbook says that green's not a creative color, even though that it doesn't say anything about Duck Guy, who is green. Also it has some green in it's hair.
- You can see it in the first "Help" video seen, destroyed.
- It is the only one of the puppets that doesn't appear in Colin's Episode.
- In the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared dream sequence, Sketchbook appears on the wall with Duck and Tony, and is in the digital world as well.
- It's gender is officially revealed by Joseph Pelling as "paper." Link: 
- It is the only teacher not to make a comeback via the machine in DHMIS 6