Sketchbook is one of the main antagonist's of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.
Sketchbook, (sometimes called Paige by fans), is a small notepad of sorts. It has a black cover, little black arms, with googly eyes, eyebrows, a mouth that looks pasted on, and colourful hair, that is just a bunch of strings that were glued on one of its pages. It also carries a yellow pencil in its right hand.
Sketchbook teaches them about how to be creative, but then everything goes downhill from there. It seems to dislike Yellow Guy the most, telling him that his favorite color's not creative, and pours oil over his painting of a clown.
- "What's your favourite idea? Mine is being creative!"
- "Whoa there friend, you might need to slow down!"
- "Come on guys, let's get creative!"
- "Green is not a creative colour."
- ''I use my hair to express myself"
- ''Listen to your heart! Listen to the rain! Listen to the voices in your brain!"
- "C'mon guys, let's get creative!"
- "Let's agree to never be creative again."
- Sketchbook in DHMIS 2 - Time, where it was sitting on the bedside table near the Red Guy.
- Sketchbook says that green's not a creative color, even though that it doesn't say anything about Duck Guy, who is green.
- You can see it in the first "Help" vidiefly seen, destroyed.
- It is the only one of the puppets that dosen't appear in Colin.
- In the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared dream sequence, Sketchbook appears on the wall with Duck and Tony, and is in the world, also in the digital world.
- It's gender is officially revealed by Joseph Pelling as "paper." Link: