Space Guy was a teacher from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6. His appearance was very brief, and he supposedly only exists as an example of one of the many teachers the machine can create. Though many have speculated that this character's official name was Hugo (via a Tweet by Becky), this is untrue — Becky was referring to the actor who played the Universe Guy. This conclusion is vindicated by the fact that she tagged the person she was talking about in her post. He is also liked by many people in the fandom, and thinks planets live inside the moon, for whatever reason. His head strongly resembles, if not is, the sun in the forest scene in Episode 2, which appears with Tony's line: "Time can be told by the moon or the sun,..."
W E A R E I N T H E U N I V E R S E ! P L A N E T S L I V E I N S I D E T H E
M O O N ! A R O C K E T S H I P C A N G O T O S P A C E ! A R O C K E T
S H I P C A N G O T O T H E M O O N ! ! !
"We are in the universe!"
"Planets live inside the moon!"
"A rocket ship can go to space!"
"A rocket ship can go to the moon!"
- He is the first of the completely random teachers.
- He is only in the episode for 10 seconds.
- His face is the sun from DHMIS 2-TIME.
- He is very uneducated when talking about space.
- His model of The Solar System is incorrect, as some planets are missing and are out of order.
- He is the biggest character along Red Guy & Meat Man in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5. Although Colin seemed pretty big in his episode in the digital world, he is still smaller than those 2.