The Red Guy is one of the three main protagonists, unlike the other puppets, it is clearly known to be that a person is wearing a red costume a red stringy mask. He is best friends with the Yellow Guy, and the Bird Guy. The Red Guy made his debut in the first episode of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, he even goes to adventures alongside with his friends.
|File:Http://blog.making-pictures.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016 03 08 INT PRINTEDPAGES 01 221-COVERv2.jpg|
The Red Guy
|Loctaion:|| the other world house from the first episode (normal:unknow)
The Red Guy has a red, stringy 'mane'/'head' and white eyes with red on the top and back of the eyes on the top of his head. Unlike the other puppets, he is a suit and his movements are controlled by the person inside. He is the largest of the main three puppets.
In Colin the computers digital world, his eyes are slightly above his head. but he's not him, he's his digital him, digitally real, and controlled by real him.
The Red Guy is the most unenthusiastic out of the friends. In every video he has acts bored, sarcastic and uninterested, and always speaks in a rather low and monotonous voice. He seems to be the most responsible caretaker of the other two, acting wary about unfamiliar situations. He shows little respect for any of the teachers.
- "That sounds really boring." (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 1)
- "Come on guys, stop mucking around. We only have 5 minutes until our shows on." (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2)
- ¨But we don't really want to, we're going to miss our show.¨ (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2)
- "It's 9:30, there's fish everywhere. *shrugs* (in a quieter voice) Fish everywhere."
- "Wha...who's that?" (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2)
- "He seems upset about something. I wonder what will happen." (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3)
- "I guess it must be because we love you." (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3)
- "Actually, we already have a computer." (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4)
- "Well my name is" (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4)
- (Angry at Colin) "SHUT UP!" (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4)
- (Sarcastically) "Oh yeah, wow, wow, wow – 'cause of the computer." (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4)
- "Wait, what?- *head explodes* (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4)
- (Singing) "I am a file and you... put documents in me... do do do do a file'' (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6)
- (Singing) "Do Do Dooo, funny, me; file." (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6)
- (Singing) "What's your favorite Idea? Mine is being creative. How do you get that idea? You just have to think creatively!
- "I wonder what will happen..." (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3/6)
- "If we run out of time, where does it go?" (Dont Hug Me I'm Scared 2)
- The Red Guy was the victim of Colin the computer. Whilst trying to escape his digital "home", he walked out, then his head exploded. But obviously this was literal, so he isn't actually a victim, his mind has been blown, because of something he saw. What did he see? Well I won't spoil it, but it's not him realising he's in a TV show, because he speaks to someone behind the camera multiple times, like in episode 2 when the clock starts singing. It happened at the end of DHMIS 4.
- The only time he showed some interest in a subject was when the computer was telling them about the endless possibilities of the Digital World.
- Unlike the other puppets in the trio, he doesn't wear any clothes. He just wanders round naked. Think of that while your trying to sleep.
- He did appear throughout the fifth DHMIS, first inside the house diagram, outside the Organs room, He was standing above the camera before the static appeared, his head in the microwave, possibly his head in the dish of spaghetti and lastly walking out of a phonebooth in the credits.
- It is theorised by fans that he was the one calling Duck Guy. Because, well DUH red guy was leaving a phone booth.
- His fan name is Harry.
- He seemed to miss the 'teachers' in the previous episodes. But there is no evidence behind this, so we look like mindless fools.
- As shown in Help #3, he actually has ears.