Tony the Talking Clock is the second "Teacher" in the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Series.
Tony is an anthropomorphic clock, with a black rim, blue face, white gloves, a golden-yellow bowtie with red stripes near the end, red shoes with yellow socks, and red "clock hands" on his face positioned to look like a mustache.
Tony's bowtie often disappears during the video.
- "There's always time for a song."
- "Time is a tool you can put on the wall, or wear it on your wrist."
- The past is far behind us, the future doesn't exist.
- "Time to have a bath!"
- "Scrub, scrub, scrub 'til the water's brown!"
- "Let's go on a journey, a journey through(out) TIME!"
- "Don't be stupid friends! Come on it's time to go!"
- "Time is old, like Victorian times."
- "There's a time and a place for mucking around!"
- "Time went new and got old like history, stuff from the past went into a mystery!"
- "But look, a computer!"
- Everything's cool; it's the future!"
- "Look at all the wonderful things you can do, with gadgets, and gizmos, and e-mail addresses!"
- "Time is important, and I am a clock"
- (Shouting) "MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH!" (repeating until Yellow Guy's ears bleed)
- "It's out of my hands, I'm only a clock.
- But eventually, everyone runs out of time."
- His name was revealed in a Dazed interview with Becky Sloan and Joe Pelling.
- He seems to pick on Bird Guy the most.
- In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3, Tony made a brief cameo in the background behind Yellow Guy's initiation throne.
- Tony is voiced by Baker Terry, who voices many other characters throughout the series (1 - 6).
- Earlier, he states, "The future doesn't exist!", yet, he soon states "Everything's cool; it's the future!".
- This supports the theme that the teachers' statements contradict each other.
- Tony appears once again in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6 as a cameo and was in the original thumbnail.
- Tony's pronounciation of pizza as "pizzer" has become a common joke among fans.