Tony the Talking Clock is the second "Teacher" in the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Series.
Tony is an anthropomorphic clock, with a black rim, blue face, white gloves, a golden-yellow bowtie with red stripes near the end, red shoes with yellow socks, and red "clock hands" on his face positioned to look like a mustache.
- "There's always time for a song."
- "Time is a tool you can put on the wall, or wear it on your wrist."
- The past is far behind us, the future doesn't exist.
- "Time to have a bath!"
- "Scrub, scrub, scrub 'til the water's brown!"
- "Let's go on a journey, a journey through TIME!"
- "Don't be stupid friends! Come on it's time to go!"
- "Time is old, like Victorian times."
- "There's a time and a place for mucking around!"
- "Time went new and got old like history, stuff from the past went into a mystery!"
- "But look, a computer!"
- Everything's cool; it's the future!"
- "Look at all the wonderful things you can do, with gadgets, and gizmos, and e-mail addresses!"
- "Time is important, and I am a clock"
- (Shouting) "MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH!" (repeating until Yellow Guy's ears bleed)
- "It's out of my hands, I'm only a clock."
- "But eventually, everyone runs out of time."
- " It's quarter to nine."
- "Time is a ruler to measure the day, it doesn't go backwards, only one way."
- "Watch it go round like a merry go round, going so fast like a merry go round."
- "The time is changing all the time, it's time to go to time!"
- "The tree that is older has shriveled and died."
- "Time can be told by the moon and the sun, time flies fast when you're having fun."
- "Time is now, the future anew!"
- "LOOK AT THE TIME!"
- "Now you can see the importance of time. It helps us make pizzer and keeps things in line."
- "Sunrise, sunset, night, and day. The changing seasons, the smell of hay."
- "Look at your hair grow, isn't it strange...? How time makes your appearance change."
- "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine."
- His name was revealed in a Dazed interview with Becky Sloan and Joe Pelling.
- He seems to pick on Bird Guy the most.
- In Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3, Tony made a brief cameo in the background behind Yellow Guy's initiation throne.
- Tony is voiced by Baker Terry, who voices many other characters throughout the series (1 - 6).
- Earlier, he states, "The future doesn't exist!", yet, he soon states "Everything's cool; it's the future!".
- This supports the theme that the teachers' statements contradict each other.
- Tony appears once again in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6 as a cameo and was in the original thumbnail.
- Tony's pronounciation of pizza as "pizzer" has become a common joke among fans
- Tony's Bowtie disappears throughout the video.
- The picture between the 'past' and 'future' that he shows is the painting of the clown Yellow Guy painted in episode 1, still covered in oil.
- He spells 'wrist' 'rizd', becauzs he's that freaking extra.